free website stats program Hello there!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Hello there!!

wrestler57

Hey guys, I just got to a 1000 miles on my new street glide. I was told by the sorry dealer where they screwed me over. that I have to get a 1000 ml service from them or it would void my warrenty... can I just do it my self and save me three hundred dollars instead of paying $408.00 dollars to them? :newsmile010::newsmile010::newsmile010:

:wce Yes, You can service your own bike. Document everything you buy and do in some kind of a running log book. I just did my own 5K service per owners manual and service manual. The service manual for your bike should be first thing bought, you will save alot of money doing it yourself, besides the feeling of doing it yourself. All this being if you are mechcanically inclined.
Ride Safe!!!
wilks3
:USA

Welcome aboard from Canada. Just keep receipts for oil and oil filters that you buy and you can do your own servicing.

Welcome, welcome, welcome to HD Talking! You have officially joined the best site on the internet for information regarding your beloved bike. If you have a question or an issue with your bike, feel free to ask in the appropriate category given and you will start receiving answers that your looking for. This site is also wonderful for sister/brotherhood and bonding with other Harley enthusiasts! The members and moderators are great and treat you with the up most respect. Once again, a warm welcome from Southern Kentucky!!!:bigsmiley10::small3d026::breakdance:mgun:wbs

Back