free website stats program Hello - New Harley Owner in the NY Capital Region | Harley Davidson Forums

Hello - New Harley Owner in the NY Capital Region

kgillette

Hello everyone. New to Harley but not motorcycles. I finally made the jump to a 08 FLHP form an Suzuki boulevard m50. I put about 30000miles on the Suzuki (since 2008) which has just been sold and picked-up.
I ride primarly with my girlfriend who just got her first bike, an 07 sportster beginning of this riding year. She is already looking to switch over to a softail at the beginning of next riding season.
We pretty much ride everywhere we can, and are always looking for new and interesting rides. We've done parts of the ADK's, trip down to Charlotte, the last trip was to Cape Cod. So if anyone knows of any good rides in this area, or knows of any runs please let me know :rider

cheers.

Last edited:
Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to review the forum rules in the link below and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

Harley Davidson Community

Welcome also from the schenectady region. Take a cruise out East route 2 after Troy, it is a great ride into Mass. and Vermont. The Berkshires are beautiful now; just went out to SouthHampton Mass yesterday.

Enjoy the Ride.

Welcome to the other side. Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Back