free website stats program HELLO, HELLo, HELlo, HEllo, Hello, hello... | Harley Davidson Forums

HELLO, HELLo, HELlo, HEllo, Hello, hello...

The Wasatch Mountains of Utah is where I currently ride. Have also been known in and around the Western Front of the Rockies of Colorado.

The Wasatch Mountains of Utah is where I currently ride. Have also been known in and around the Western Front of the Rockies of Colorado.

Only Hills here ..and btw I live in a lil place called Cedar Hill, Mo.
However my wife and I have had the great pleasure of riding "Beartooth" Montana/Wyoming....and to us I guess the most beautiful so far was the San Juan Skyway in Colorado..covers from Durango to Cortez up to Telluride and Ridgeway then down to Ouray..to Silverton...back to Durango...The eastern Mountains are also beautiful but not the same beauty as the Western Mountains.

Only a hop skip and jump away from the Canadian Rockies, It's easy to get out for a quick rides through the Kanaskis to Longview or day trips to Fernie, Jasper, Radium etc.

Nothing like riding in the mountains. I live in Wyoming and, IMO, have ridden some of the best country in the world to me. Places like Colorado, New Mexico, the South Dakata Badlands and where I live, it is an altitude of around 6000 feet and with in 20 miles I'm at 8000 feet. Going to the Black hills in Deadwood SD the weekend of June 20-22nd.

the flint hills in Kansas are the closest we get to being mountain like.
I plan on attending the Bikers, Blues and BBG in Fayetteville, arkansas, that will make for some awesome riding.

Back