HELLO, HELLo, HELlo, HEllo, Hello, hello...

Discussion in 'Mountain' started by FXD'd, Mar 6, 2008.

1. FXD'd

FXD'd Member

There has got to be a few other Mountain dwellers hanging around here some where.

2. FXD'd

FXD'd Member

The Wasatch Mountains of Utah is where I currently ride. Have also been known in and around the Western Front of the Rockies of Colorado.

3. Fourdogs

Fourdogs Junior Member

Only Hills here ..and btw I live in a lil place called Cedar Hill, Mo.
    However my wife and I have had the great pleasure of riding "Beartooth" Montana/Wyoming....and to us I guess the most beautiful so far was the San Juan Skyway in Colorado..covers from Durango to Cortez up to Telluride and Ridgeway then down to Ouray..to Silverton...back to Durango...The eastern Mountains are also beautiful but not the same beauty as the Western Mountains.

4. RicanGlider

RicanGlider Active Member

Hello :D

Good to see some else on the mountain section, I thought I was the only one!!:panic

Fountain,Co actually Colorado Springs! :p

5. Zamadan

Zamadan Active Member

Only a hop skip and jump away from the Canadian Rockies, It's easy to get out for a quick rides through the Kanaskis to Longview or day trips to Fernie, Jasper, Radium etc.

6. lloydjmiller

lloydjmiller New Member

New to the site. Just got a 2008 ultra classic three weeks ago. Live in Ft Lupton Colorado. Just north of Denver.

7. Captain Badass

Captain Badass Account Removed

Theres Zero mountains here in Kansas.....:bigsmiley40:

8. M2hunter

M2hunter Member

Nothing like riding in the mountains. I live in Wyoming and, IMO, have ridden some of the best country in the world to me. Places like Colorado, New Mexico, the South Dakata Badlands and where I live, it is an altitude of around 6000 feet and with in 20 miles I'm at 8000 feet. Going to the Black hills in Deadwood SD the weekend of June 20-22nd.

9. HDGAL

HDGAL Member

the flint hills in Kansas are the closest we get to being mountain like.
    I plan on attending the Bikers, Blues and BBG in Fayetteville, arkansas, that will make for some awesome riding.