free website stats program Hello from Sunny Bavaria Germany | Harley Davidson Forums

Hello from Sunny Bavaria Germany

Skymaster

Hello from now sunny Bavaria. It looks like spring has finally hit us. I am retired and decided to stay in Europe to ride with three or four trips a year to the states. I started on a 1995 Custom Sportster, drove for a year and then sold it. It was my first motorcycle or HD and I was immediately sold on it. I returned to riding in 2001 when I bought a new Softail Deuce. This was followed by a 2003 Anniversary Edition Fat Boy, a 2003 Anniversary V-Rod, and a 2013 CVO Breakout. I still have them all. In May I plan on riding my Breakout from North Carolina to Seattle via Las Vegas solo and then come down the Pacific coast highway with my brother. As I am a young 68 years old I am hoping to run into a nice biker babe along the way. You can always hope. If anyone is planning on coming to Europe to ride, HOG has some terrific events and I plan to attend most of them. I would be glad to give you information or show you some great rides. There are many fabulous places and adventures of all kinds. Skymaster (nickname, I fly a 337 Cessna Skymaster)

Welcome to the forum
I may be in Germany this summer but only as far as westfalen

Brian

Welcome to The Forum
:good
Check the self help section for tips

Welcome from northTX. Spent some vacation time in the Bavarian region while stationed in Germany many years ago. You have found the Best HD forum around.
WAP.gif

Back