free website stats program Hello from Southern Middle Tennessee | Harley Davidson Forums

Hello from Southern Middle Tennessee

Sailor7396

Just want to say hello to all that might see these words of introduction. I started riding back in the late 60s, first was a mini-bike I think a RUPP T-500, then graduated to a Bridgestone Surfrider 7, 2-cycle 5 hp...what a pain having to add the oil to the gas...anyways from there I had an 89cc Honda S90 a CB175, CB350 and a CB750 four all b4 I joined the Navy in Oct 1973. I served 22 years in the US Navy aboard one "GATOR FRIEGHTER" and three Aircraft Carriers working the flight deck on the first two as an Aviation Boatswains Mate (Fuels) and after conversion to MM I worked Auxillaries Division Catapult Steam Shop. Retired in January 96 as a Chief Machinists Mate (CPO). Got my
Commercial Driver License (CDL) Class-A went over the road trucking OTR for a couple of years before finding a job as a switcher or Yard Dog as some call it at a distribution center here locally. Work 8-10 Hr days, most Saturdays since 1998. Got my very first HD at age 50, in 06 now seven years later the notes been payed off for a while now and has 27k miles on it. No plans to get rid of it or get another one. Interesting or boring intro guys or girls, this is my life in a nutshell to present....Looking fwd to spending some quality time on here as I'm turning my own wrenches with the help of my trusty Clymer Manual and any practical tips I can get from this forum should assist me in times of my quest for additional knowledge. Ya'll have a great day or evening whichever applies!

Welcome to The Forum, Thank you for your service
:rider:ws

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Back