free website stats program Hello from southern Kentucky | Harley Davidson Forums

Hello from southern Kentucky

CawzHezMoses

Hi everybody. I'm new here and just wanted to wanted to let everyone know a little about me.I've been riding for a long time and finally got to the point that I could get that harley I always wanted. I've kind of went overboard with the bike-riding, putting 12,000 on it in less than a year and never leaving the state.I ride rain or shine, hot or cold and day or night. I've even decided to attend MMI in November at Orlando. I believe my road king is possibly one of the best decisions I've ever made

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

welcome to the forum no such thing as going overboard we try to make a trip up to eastern kentucky(ash camp) every year or so love riding in the mountains have friends there:bigsmiley23:

Welcome from South Dakota!

Overboard? Nah, you're just having as much fun as possible on two wheels as often as you can! :D

Good to see a fellow rider from southern Ky, I'm just right down the road from you here in Glasgow. I just joined the forum myself. Keep the shiny side up!

Back