free website stats program Hello from Rome, Italy | Harley Davidson Forums

Hello from Rome, Italy

BSH13

Hi ye all

after 30 years on the road with numerous bikes, all apart from one (a Royal Enfield 350 on which I toured India for 6 months) have been Japanese bikes, I am now the proud owner of a 2008 Roadster.. IMHO a great bike for my needs and pleasures..that is riding, touring and riding.. and riding.. did I mention riding?? ha ha ha!! :bigsmiley12: with all due respect in my world that is what bikes were built for..

I have the HD 2.5 months now and have put 7000km on her, that's just over 4thou miles, this has included a spin around Sardinia, which I would highly recommend if you ever have the opportunity..beautiful island..great roads...great food and the women aren't hard to look at either!!:bigsmiley12:

My other bike is a 2004 FZS 1000 Fazer (1Gen) but you wouldn't be too interested in this.. great compliment to the Harley.. and is my battle horse..
and with an R1 motor the quickest way to get from A to B..

As this is my first American bike I will probably be trawling this site for info and tips, I am a mechanic by necessity not by trade, and looking at electronics is like looking into pandora's box..

All the best, ride safe, Frank

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Hi Frank - welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to review the forum rules in the link below and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

Harley Davidson Community

Back