Hello, from Raven Bone

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Necromancer, May 18, 2014.

1. Necromancer

Necromancer New Member

My name is Brian and I have been riding motorcycles since I was a kid. Mostly dirt bikes at first till 2007 when I bought my now ex wife her Suzuki maunder 550. Then bought myself a suzuki intruder 1400. Had to self repose the bike when the divorce started. Now I have a 2000 sportster 883 and I love it!

I shoot a lot, paintball when I can and adventure all the time. 13 countries, 46 states. I use to fix medical imaging equipment (MRI, CT, X-RAY, Ultrasound) but now I am back to school at Kent State for Aerospace engineering...... looking for a job if anyone has one, I have over 14 years of electronic repair/ troubleshooting, installation experience

Looking for the service manual for my 2000 Harley sportster 883....:newsmile01:

2. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Welcome to The Forum
    :rider:wce

3. fin_676

fin_676 Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Welcome to the forum

Brian

4. Necromancer

Necromancer New Member

SO funny story.....

I was getting off the freeway last week and the bike died on the ramp. After a couple of minor things, changed the plugs and nothing. So I figured I got dirty gas, because it cleared for a couple miles before dying again. Noticed no gas, so ordered the rebuild kit for the carb. Gets here rebuild the carb and as I am about to put everything back together I go to drain the fuel. THE PETCOCK isn't letting gas through...... Well, rebuilt the carb for nothing....tomorrow petcock!

5. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
    From Central Florida.

6. oldhippie

oldhippie Senior Member

Welcome to the forum.:cheers

7. tourbox

tourbox Senior Member

Welcome from So. Texas.
    tourbox

8. r_k_dragon

r_k_dragon Active Member

Hey, that's the way we all learn! Welcome to the forum from the southwest desert.

9. Joyflyin

Joyflyin Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator

Welcome aboard, glad to have you here. :ws

10. SledDog

SledDog Senior Member Staff Member Moderator

Welcome!