free website stats program Hello from Ohio | Harley Davidson Forums

Hello from Ohio

Roadhawg

Hello everyone I just switched from riding a Honda VTX1800N to a Ultra Classic. It was a early Christmas present from my wife, she rides a VTX1300R but I'm going to get her to change over. I've only put 17 miles on been way to cold to get out here. Love to ride hoping to meet up with some other riders next summer.

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to read through this and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

Harley Davidson Community

................................................................................................................

Welcome to The Forum, Congratulations on the New Bike :wce:rider

Congrats on a awesome steed. May you make many miles of smiles upon it...:s
Welcome to the "BEST on the NET" Be sure to check out the Self Help Section for great tips and advice. Enjoy your stay!!!

Hello from frigid Cleveland, Ohio. Welcome to this great website. Whatever questions you have will be answered here. Don't be afraid to ask. Maybe I will see you on the road sometime in the future.

howdy from way up here. been ridin 1300C for five yrs . longtime freind made me ride his 03 RC. now i have an 09 RC i bought this fall with 1072 miles on it.. honda vs hd ,..........is like jeep vs cadillac in the ride dept

Back