free website stats program Hello From O Hi O | Harley Davidson Forums

Hello From O Hi O

Vinn63

I'm Vinn

been riding before I could walk but we know metaphorically that is improbable :)

Rode my first full dress when I was 13 friends dad took me for a ride and been hooked since. Through marines and marriage and life responsibilities I never owned a H.D until 98 was a Sportster tricked out, bored out and redefined looking like the standard Sportser .

Jump ahead to present 2014 my future misses who does not like to ride went out with me on my 650 vstar that belonged to my bro who passed away ( I rode that thing for him and I for his original bike a 68 Triumph Trident I could not get it runnign for him to ride before he died of Congestive Heart failure so I made a promise that I would get a better bike and ride for him and me.

Anyways, my lady loved riding on the bike so I said " we get a bigger bike ! and I did . A 2008 H.D ultra classic 105th limited edition had 4500 miles on it and she is in love with H.D now. We are getting married in 1 month and half and plan on taking many rides together. I guess the moral of the story is never stop believing or giving up on your dreams cause I now have the bike I always wanted and not only do I ride for myself but for my lady and my brother looking down on me and I know whenever I'm out he is right there with me.

I joined here because I was looking for help in all aspects of proper care of my new found treasure and best way to do that is talk to the old dogs that been around for a while. So nice to be here and look forward to making friends and getting opinions on help. thanks. Vinn

:good
Welcome from Pittsburgh, Pa.
Congrats are in order. May you make many miles of smiles together......:s

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

What's that saying about teaching old dogs new tricks? Welcome to the forum from the southwest desert.

Back