free website stats program Hello from N.E. Ohio | Harley Davidson Forums

Hello from N.E. Ohio

Jack130

Hello everyone.
Here in NE Ohio enjoying the abnormally warm March weather on my recently acquired 2009 Road King.

I am pleased to have found the HD talking forum. It was a useful tool for me to make the decision to buy my Harley Davidson and I hope to learn from all the experience that is shared here. Additonally I hope to be able to share my own experiences as well.

Thank you and happy riding.

Welcome to The Forum, Nice bike Good choice
:wce:rider

Hey Jack - welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to review the forum rules in the link below and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

Harley Davidson Community

................................................................................................................

I spent a few days in Stratford Ontario a few years back. I stayed at a B&B in town with a wonderful host family. I took in a few plays at the Festival Theater (William Shakespeare’s As You Like It and the Tempest). Also took in a local Hockey game then walked across the street to the Tom Paterson Theater and took in another Will Shakespeare play and perhaps my favorite, Measure for Measure. I had a great time and hope to get back there again.

I lived in Norwich for two years and Groton for two years while in the Navy. I had a side job at a Gulf service station there in Groton back when a service station was a “service” station. Ri-Bon Gulf Station Rich and Bonnie two great people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back