Hello From British Columbia, Canada

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Terry Anderson, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Terry Anderson

Terry Anderson New Member

Hello everyone. My name is Terry and I am from Kelowna B.C. I ride a beautiful 1994 flstf Fat Boy. My Mrs rides a 2008 Dyna 105th anniversary low rider. I an 57 years old and have always been fairly good on the wrenches. Always done everything myself with the exception of tranny work. I also believe in humor and honesty. That tells you the kind of person one really is. So right off the bat I have to tell you a story that I think is funny now but it sure as (EDIT) wasn't when it happened. Every year I check the fork oik on my Fat Boy. As most of you know, it is as simple as taking the nut off the fork tube, do your thing and put it all back together. Well in my wisdom i decided to do the same to my wife's Dyna. All went well until i thought a RPG went off right on my forehead. Than cap hit me so hard it knocked me back about 5 feet and sat my (EDIT) in a chair. After i came to my senses, I realized it was a different system. Funny now, not so then. I guess we all have to retain a little bit of humor and see the stupid things we do with a bit of laughter.

Moderator Note: Please read our rules on language

TQ

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2013
  2. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

Welcome to the "BEST on the NET" from Pittsburgh, Pa.

Check out the rules on language. A Mod will be along to correct your post.

3. Jeff Klarich

Jeff Klarich Well-Known Member Contributor

Welcome from Colorado.:ws

4. LarryC08

LarryC08 Active Member

Welcome from the north end of Vancouver Island. These people are awesome on this site.:D

5. oldhippie

oldhippie Senior Member

Welcome to the forum from Manitoba.:cheers

6. geezer

geezer Senior Member Contributor

Welcome aboard from a fellow Canuck. This forum has a strong language policy so you might want to read the rules again. Enjoy the forum.

7. tourbox

tourbox Senior Member

Welcome from So. Texas.
    tourbox

8. mat 60

mat 60 Senior Member

Welcome from Maine...I hope you hang around...Great help and members here...:)

9. Joyflyin

Joyflyin Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator

Welcome aboard, glad to have you here. :ws

10. lorne

lorne Senior Member

hope to ride up to Vernon next spring.....welcome to the forum