free website stats program Hello from AZ | Harley Davidson Forums

Hello from AZ

JustaHawg

Hello brothers,

Just turned 60 going on 29 with no plans for a trike soon. Been riding since I was 16. First bike was a 250 Sprint, current bike is an 08 FLSTC and lots of rides in between. Grew up in WI and moved to AZ in 80. Still a cheesehead at heart and a die hard Packer fan. Been a member of another large forum for 6 years but lately too much drama and flaming. I like sharing my mistakes and experience, enjoy helping out and I'm always open to advice.

I'll try to behave ;-)

Have a fantastic day!

WELL, Flaming will get you Vacationed from here... Not much of that going on..... anymore.:D

I live in SE corner and LOVE the warmth from the Damp Cool Western Wa.State weather. Still do both but need to change as the MOSS comes back when I get up there.

Riding year around is possible Here and in pretty much Light clothing. Well you have been here since 80 and You know better than I...:D

Keep the rubber side UP and enjoy.:s

signed....BUBBIE

Welcome to the forum
If you read our rules you will know that flaming is not permitted here and the moderators try to ensure that any breaches in forum rules are quickly responded to

Brian

Well, welcome to the forum from another Zonie! I'm about as far west of BUBBIE as you can get and still be a Zonie!

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Back