free website stats program Hello fellow Harley Riders!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Hello fellow Harley Riders!!

Just wanted to thank this site for allowing me to be a member. Lots of great insight and riders that can give first hand knowledge regarding technical mechanical info. Currently residing in the San Francisco Bay Area and have been riding for close to 25 years. Have owned a 57 Rigid which is how I learned to ride motorcycles ( and by the way wouldn't advise learning on that particular type or model for safety and a lot of other reasons):D. Also owned a 1981FLH, 1985, 1989 and now a 1991 FXR. I'm an automobile technician by trade but love nothing more then to wrench on my bike as it's my daily driver er.. rider:). Just past a half century old and now debating on whether or not it's time to get a bagger or street glide because the FXR seems to just beat me up when ever I take a trip longer than 100 miles or so. While going on those long rides I keep seeing bagger riders drinking coffee with their cup holders like their sitting on the couch while I get wind burned and pick the bugs out of my teeth:21: Anyway thanks again and hope you all ride safe and keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up!!!:42:

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to review the forum rules in the link below and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

Harley Davidson Forums

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Back