free website stats program Heel Shifter Fell Off | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Heel Shifter Fell Off

I don't know what the dealer means by "we'll see." If it's under warranty they need to fix it! Let us know how it goes.

jimd3246, I'm guessing your stealer is Legend Harley. I've learned that one way to get them to meet their obligations on warranty work is fairly simple. Just say "don't worry about it, I'll fix it myself and and I'll contact the MOCO to get this taken care of". Unfortunately those knuckleheads at Legend are the only ones close by and usually require some prodding to do what's right.

I don't know what the dealer means by "we'll see." If it's under warranty they need to fix it! Let us know how it goes.

What is up with all these dealers and this new mentality, The MOCO has made some mistakes and now they need to man up:s

Last night while cruising I heard a wierd sound kinda like a bouncing clang clang...when I went to upshift with my heel I stepped off of the cliff...there was nothing there...today I saw this thread and had to comment.

hello I have an 09 Ultra and just last thursday my heel shifter was gone when I got home It has 11,000 on it and my dealer tried to blame me untill i reminded him that they just did my 10,000 service then they were glad to take care of it going tommorrow to have them install it free of charge

Back