Heel rest

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by mrsbumblebee, Apr 19, 2009.

1. mrsbumblebee

mrsbumblebee Guest

Has anyone experiences with heel rests? I thought about some because it might be more comfy on long trips..... but I would like to hear your opinion about it.

2. Ken S.

Ken S. Active Member

I know Hobbit got a pair of wings, that are the same as heel rests. I have floorboards now, so.....

3. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Anything that allows you to vary your leg position and move around a bit in the saddle is a huge benefit on longer rides!

4. krikket

krikket Active Member

I put them on and they make a huge difference. A lot more versatile than pegs, but not as versatile as footboards. As Dr. Doolittle said, anything that allows you to vary your leg position is a huge benefit.

5. DMV2001

DMV2001 Member

Heel rest...

Anyone know of an inexpensive way to get a heel rest on my ride? Kury and HD are ridiculous for some heel comfort...any help would be great!

6. silentflyer

silentflyer Active Member

Re: Heel rest...

Check ebay there are several vendors. I have a set and like them.

7. lowriderk

lowriderk Member

i have a set of HD heel rests, i absolutely love the way i can rest my heels on them and not get caught in the shifter or brake when i have to move feet fast, they are very comfy on long rides, almost like i am in a lazy boy going down the road, i have never had them hit the road either, although i am pretty sure i come close some times, fast and hard baby,

8. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Re: Heel rest...

1+ for the Kuryakyn ISO mini wings.

[​IMG]

Rob, may want to ask Kuryakyn to get their marketing department working on it!!! :bigsmiley24:

Last edited: Jun 27, 2009
  9. mrsbumblebee

mrsbumblebee Guest

I looked the K├╝ryakyn mini wings up and that's what I was looking for I think....
    Thanks Hobbit for the advise ....I will get them a try and test them on longer trips! :)

10. mrsbumblebee

mrsbumblebee Guest

Bought some of those Kuryakyn ISO wings and installed them today. It's unbelievable how comfy they are!

Thanks for the great advice Hobbit! :reyes