free website stats program Heavy Breather question | Harley Davidson Forums

Heavy Breather question

scubaz71

What is the difference in the Heavy breather for a 07 touring bike and a 08 softail? There is a local add that has a Heavy breather for sale for a steal but it is for a 08 and later softail or dyna. But it my bike and the on 08's have the same motor why would I not be able to use this kit on my 07 street glide? Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

This is right off the HD website for the Screaming Eagle Stage One Air Cleaner part #29773-02C
hd_spacer_e204.gif
. Unless I am missing something, I see no reason it will not work.

Fits '08-later Softail® and '08-later Dyna® equipped with accessory Air Cleaner Covers (stock on '08 CVO™ Dyna®). (FXS and FLSTSB models require separate purchase of Gasket P/N 29591-99 and Screw P/N 29703-00.) Also fits '01-later EFI Softail®, '02-'07 EFI Touring models, '04-'07 EFI Dyna® and models with accessory Air Cleaner Covers. (Stock on '05 FLSTFI 15th Anniversary, '05-'07 CVO™ Softail®, '07 CVO™ Dyna®, and '07 CVO™ Road King® models). '06-'07 CVO™ Electra Glide® models require the separate purchase of Air Cleaner Cover P/N 29121-07. Air Cleaner Trim is sold separately.

Thanks for the info TripleJ. Looks like I may have HB soon. I local guy here has one for a dirt cheap price and it looks like everything is there as well. Thanks again.

You start breathing heavier faster pushing the touring bike. JK but could not resist. If you run the lowers it may not perform as well. Good luck

Toby

Last edited:
Back