free website stats program Heat Deflectors | Harley Davidson Forums

Heat Deflectors

glider.

BOT Machine
Here's a great product that works well for deflecting the heat from your inner thighs on the newer bikes.

RJ is also a member and site sponsor on HD Talking.

V-Twin Heat Deflectors Designed Exclusively for the Harley Rider.

For any inquiries...

Please email us with your phone number,... and a good time to call. rjsoriginals@bizland.com or call us at 910-592-1585 EST

More great products from RJ...

Bike Shades are our newest product line from RJS Originals to give your passing lamps a different look.
We have just started receiving pictures from satisfied customers. We will be adding them to a section on our site in the near future. The picture below is an 09 Tri-glide with the Bike Shades installed. The owner mentioned that the install took him 3 minutes a side. He didn't even need to remove the lamp trim Ring to install the Shades.

Bike Shades

RJ

Haven't used THIS product. For once, the HD version is actually less expensive! I put the HD version on while I was installing the lever for my adjustable backrest (since it goes behind these shields) and I've been very happy so far.

Doc

The quality of these shields is far superior to the HD brand. Seen them both and there's no comparison.

Zoood (RJ) above is the manufacturer of this product so if anyone knows about them, he does.:s

RJ, thanks for that info.

Doc, does HD makes heat deflector for softail?. This's look like what I want for my scoot, the heat at the oil tank plus 80*-90* are so miserable, some time I though my thighs are on fire. I did a quick search from HD website but come up with nothing for Softail.

Hd doesn't make em for softails. I do. Ive been the 1st out there making deflectors. Yes, theirs are priced cheaper than mine. But thats cause it was a smart move on their part for advertising. To move their plastic versions. Plus mine is manufactured solely here in the USA. Not over seas like theirs is. Ive the original touring model prototype on my scoot here. It still looks like the day I put them on and that was 10 years ago. I build them to last. Mine have no leather on them. Their aluminum with a vinyl that matches your seats covering. Thus making it look more like its from the factory and as an extention of the seat or saddle. If anyone has any questions. Ill be glad to answer them. Im not in here doing a sales plug on my product. There's no need too. My work speaks for it's self.

RJ

ok you all can have the soap box back.

My friend is 5'1" (she just bought a 2009 Deluxe Softail). The heat from the engine and oil tank is making riding miserable for her. Can you help? What product(s) do you recommend? Do you have pics and prices for these products. Thank you!

My friend is 5'1" (she just bought a 2009 Deluxe Softail). The heat from the engine and oil tank is making riding miserable for her. Can you help? What product(s) do you recommend? Do you have pics and prices for these products. Thank you!

pm Zood ,he will provide you with a link to his site,and pricing:D

Cvhmpls...Soph9 had problems with oil tank burning her thighs before getting Zood's heat shields...which work great and improve the look of the bike...check out link below post #32 and #43... :small3d018:
http://www.hdtimeline.com/softail_models/18400-09_fat_boy_oil_tank_dip_stick_woes_the_heat.html

Back