free website stats program Heat deflectors | Harley Davidson Forums

Heat deflectors

buck484

Contributor
I am trying to find some under the seat heat deflectors that will fit my 04 Fatboy. I have looked at J&P and the Harley catalogue. They say theirs fit the tourjng models but don't mention mine. Any suggestions?

Thanks for the hookup . Is there any one who has used these and can comment on their useage? They are kinda pricey, which is allright if they will do the job. Thanks again

I can vouch for the deflectors, ooops wait. I shouldn't lol I build em!

Hey hobit, check it out. I put em on a new 09 tri-glide

RSclose.jpg

Hey guys, thanks for mentioning my product.

zoood

Thanks for the hookup . Is there any one who has used these and can comment on their useage? They are kinda pricey, which is allright if they will do the job. Thanks again

I had in the past made them for an 03 Dyna. I only sold 3 sets. The most unfortunate thing is,... not the 3 sales. It's that the OEM keeps changing different aspects of where the product would mount. That darn battery box for instance, the shape or contour kept changing. The touring and softails held true from little to no changes in the mounting area. Where as it isn't profitable or feasible with the dyna family. Because we'd have to make something different for each year. I am looking into a universal design that will work with 07, 08 and 09. However, it has to blend in with the scoots looks. We're not gonna hand you a horse blanket and tell you to deal with it. Know that I am trying. As for a date. Just know that I am working on it.

RJ

When are you guys going to make a version for us Dyna riders? Our thighs get pretty warm too, especially here in Arizona!

Well everyone, I can now vouch for thede deflectors. I installed them and took the dcoot out for 150 mi. Very nice, Thanks for the help Zood

Well everyone, I can now vouch for thede deflectors. I installed them and took the dcoot out for 150 mi. Very nice, Thanks for the help Zood

Your welcome and thank you for trusting the advice of the others in here that pointed you my way. Check this out. We just did this to a Softail Deluxe. But I took it a step further and matched this lady riders tank bib as well.

RSB%20close.JPG

zoood

Back