free website stats program Heartbroken | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Heartbroken

Sorry to hear that. :( Best of luck for the return/replacement. Let us know if it comes back.

WOW, all that and still stolen quietly! YIKES. Most of my bikes have not been big targets (BMW's, sport tourers, Asian makes). I dont live in a big city and dont normally travel to or tour in those either but still....there would be nothing worse than to walk out to find my first HD missing after taking ALL OF THOSE steps to hold it there....I wonder if lojack for bikes would actually find it or if it would be gone no matter what you did.....wow. sorry to hear this.

Phil

yea .....apartment complex... parking garage out here in L.A. Ca...brought the bike out to ride all winter....I work in L.A. ...and live near Cincinnati.........big mistake!

Sorry to hear the bad news. Have to say, the only thing stolen was locked and in a apartment complex. Sad thing is, apartment complexes are an invitation for theft because it is a HUGE private property area that is only private to those living or visiting there, which means it was likely an inside job. Do not leave your bike unattended in a garage/complex because it has tons of traffic, plenty of opportunity (for the thief) and with plenty of time and isolated from monitoring...sad but true, I feel your pain...:bigsmiley15:

I know this doesn't quite relate, but I had my snowmobile stolen quite a few years ago & somewhat know how you feel. Sad that there are people who have no respect for other's property & feel they can take what they can't afford w/no remourse. Hope all works well for you in the future. At least insurance will cover some of the loss.

Totally understand. Happened to my OL before we got together. I've never been able to convince her to buy another! :(

I hate a sad ending. I hope the insurance is enough to get you up and running again. Dont get to dis enchanted, the punks that stole your bike new what they were doing. The only way you could have stopped it was to be there 24 7 and that aint happening. Sorry to hear of your loss its like loosing a family member to me, jack

Sorry to hear of your loss. This kind of thing burns me up inside. I am sure that you are a hard working God fearing person and some worthless thug feels that they have a right to take something that belongs to someone else. I for one would love to catch them in the act. I would have to test my rights up to the end I am sure. My son is fighting for the freedom we enjoy here. How did it get to all the bad people or everyone other than God fearing people have all the rights. I pray that the insurance will cover most if not all the cost. Good luck.

gone in 60 seconds - scary the fact that all the bell, whistles, feel-goods that provide peace of mind for the safety and well-being of personal belongings..ultimately don't amount to a hill of beans for the serious intentioned. That absolutely is the worst feeling to have your personal space invaded like that - try to keep it positive as dwelling on something that you cannot change, eats at the gut. You need to be the stronger one here and not let this consume you - things always have a way of working theirselves out.. Signed a fellow Cincinnati'er now living in Florida - stay positive

Sorry to hea your lose....mine's just broke down and it's killing me, i hope i never know what you're feelin...

Back