free website stats program Heartbroken | Harley Davidson Forums

Heartbroken

heartshot

Account Removed
Came out yesterday morning to find my motorcycle had been stolen,........ locked, chained, anti-thieft armed, survailence camera garage, in a gated apartment complex. .....yes I had full coverage insurance.......but that does not even come close to how much I will loose in "estimated value" of the bike....and all of the equipment that was... on....and in it. It was my first Harley.....I'm sick...mad at the world....and what is worse is ....the felling that there is not one (EDIT) thing I can do about it. You guys have been great ...hopefully...one day...I can afford a replacement and I'll be back. :bigsmiley15:

Language and work arounds is not permitted on this forum.

Please read and understand the info in this link...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear about your bike getting stolen. That really stinks.

I know the feeling. Had my first Harley stolen too. 1983FLHS stolen in 1985.

Hate to hear that. Maybe after everything is taken care of, you'll end up with a bike you like even better. This is really scary, was it locked up in a garage?

yea .....apartment complex... parking garage out here in L.A. Ca...brought the bike out to ride all winter....I work in L.A. ...and live near Cincinnati.........big mistake!

Sorry to hear this. If you have pics maybe one of the members will spot it somewhere. I know I would be plenty mad. Hope your insurance stands by you.

yea .....apartment complex... parking garage out here in L.A. Ca...brought the bike out to ride all winter....I work in L.A. ...and live near Cincinnati.........big mistake!

Mine was stolen in LA also. Friend had a brand new Evo, they took both bikes. Cops would not even come out.

I live in southern california and it does stink. I can't wait to leave is "no accountablity" state. Even the state is stealing from the people with higher taxes. Ok I will get off my soapbox. Sorry about your lose.

I am SO sorry to hear that. I can only imagine the sorrow mixed with rage you're feeling.

Hopefully the police will be able to get something useful off of the surveillance camera.

I also agree with buck484's suggestion. Post some pictures of your bike, especially any photos that show something unique, and the members in the LA area can keep an eye out for it.

Which brings to mind a suggestion for all of us - I know we all love to snap photos of our bikes but we should also make sure we take some close ups of unique features that a thief might not remove and would help identify a stolen bike.

Back