free website stats program Heart attack | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Heart attack

You hit the nail on the head twisted grip about the age thing. I will 30 on Tuesday and I have to go back to the doctor on Monday for my 2nd EKG. I went to the doctor a week ago about some sinus issues I was having and my heart rate was 49 so I will be having another one done Monday and then be wearing a monitor for a few days so they can keep a check on it to see if/what is wrong.

If I would have had an EKG at a much younger age, they would have found it but back then I was the 25 case in Coulmbia Pres. in New York City and they were still learning about it, now they put a little hole in between your ribs, and out the next day.
Both of my kids had EKGs the day after they were born to make sure i did not pass it on to them.
SO guys and girls go get am EKG!
I can not tell you how many of the monitors i have worn, back in the 80's they were the size of a top loader vcr! now they are the size of a pager!
Take care of your self 01Dyna

Thanks. I'll let yall know how it goes. Hopefully everything is ok. They didn't see anything on the first EKG so they scheduled me for another one on the 8th.

Fearless, Glad to hear that you are on the mend. Please take it easy until the doc gives you the a-ok to get back on the hog. Next, lets see some ink.

Dyna, hope all goes well.

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone, feeling pretty good now considering. I rode around the block early last week then friday I rode to work and back (80 miles) it left me tired and sore but I proved to myself I could do it and this morning going to make the trip to work again to pick up supplys for the employee. I see the doc tomorrow to see how I'm doing, I hope to ride to work a few times this week for the conditioning effect but will be doing it on a see how it feels basis if it is to much i will rest a few days before trying it again. I got my new rear rim and haven't figured out how I'm going to change it out yet but when there is a will there is a way! Thanks again everyone and ride every ride like it may be your last because it just may be.

Me shortly I hope=:small3d026:

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone, feeling pretty good now considering. I rode around the block early last week then friday I rode to work and back (80 miles) it left me tired and sore but I proved to myself I could do it and this morning going to make the trip to work again to pick up supplys for the employee. I see the doc tomorrow to see how I'm doing, I hope to ride to work a few times this week for the conditioning effect but will be doing it on a see how it feels basis if it is to much i will rest a few days before trying it again. I got my new rear rim and haven't figured out how I'm going to change it out yet but when there is a will there is a way! Thanks again everyone and ride every ride like it may be your last because it just may be.

Me shortly I hope=:small3d026:

Fearless, just take it easy and remember your family and friends are the most important thing to get right, the bike will be there but should be further down on your list...we all heard how concerned your gal was and I must say, I would not be here if not for my better three quarters (she is better than half), it took me a long time to realize that :small3d023:

I got good news yesterday. All of the test came back fine. heart just beats a little slower the normal.

Fearless1 - Glad everything is going well.

Fearless

Glad to hear you are up and moving and taking it slow. Hopefully things are good when you go to the doc.

Fearless1, which side if heart was the blockage left or right? Did they say what the permanent damage is?

A stint placement is really no big deal anymore, as far a procedures go. Still concerning though.

Likely, if you ask the Doc, it will be recommended to not ride until after you can have sex without chest pains, difficulty breathing, etc...

Some might laugh, but it is a good indicator overall.

Get well.

Back