free website stats program Heardy MICHIGAN riders, kick-stands up(soon) | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Heardy MICHIGAN riders, kick-stands up(soon)

Hi Goofuss69! Geeze, I bet I was. A tad bit windy so I was stickin' to the back roads. Did I pass you? Thinkin' back, I don't recall. If we did pass, i for-sure waved. Let's meet for coffee/coke sometime.

Goofus ... see my ABATE yard signs at corner of Airline & Wilfred. Sweet! Hopefully cagers take notice, as I (we) can be distracted from time to time. if you see the bikes out, stop in. :42:

The ferry from Muskegon to Milwaukee is about half the time as the badger out of Ludington. High speed ferry = good times.

The ferry from Muskegon to Milwaukee is about half the time as the badger out of Ludington. High speed ferry = good times.

We plan on taking the Ferry out of Muskegon. ? what is badger out of Ludington. Is this another way across the lake??

:42: DDog ... yup, there is a older, slower ferry out of Ludington (1.5 hr North of MKG on US-31), that is also less expensive. Haven't done either, but plan to this summer. :42:

:42: DDog ... yup, there is a older, slower ferry out of Ludington (1.5 hr North of MKG on US-31), that is also less expensive. Haven't done either, but plan to this summer. :42:

Thanks for the info. Did not know that. Slower, slower by it takes longer to get across the lake? And cheaper? I'll have to look into it.

Back