free website stats program Headlights - Bright or Dim - on road? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Headlights - Bright or Dim - on road?

Maybe I'm getting old and eye sensitive in my old age..

Dim always, spots are on when dim, 99% at the time. If I'm in the sticks and no traffic, brights.

Brights annoy me to no end whether i'm in a cage or on the scoot. distracting IMHO

New to the forum, first post and I guess I'll be the odd man out here. I run high beams during the day. I figure which ever filament gets the most use it will be the first to go. Therefore if I am running my low beam all the time and it goes at night, than I'm stuck with high beams only. Just the way I raised I suppose.

Used to run on high all the time until I added a pair of halogen driving lamps, now run day and night with headlight on low and halogens on.

Maybe I'm getting old and eye sensitive in my old age..

Dim always, spots are on when dim, 99% at the time. If I'm in the sticks and no traffic, brights.

Brights annoy me to no end whether i'm in a cage or on the scoot. distracting IMHO

Distracting, ah, isn't that the point, you run them so people can see you better!! yes for sure it can be annoying, but better annoyed then to accidently hit somebody because you didn't see them, the catch all phrase when ever somebody turns left in front of a motorcycle..Officer I just didn't see them..:(

Back