free website stats program Headlight Question | Harley Davidson Forums

Headlight Question

robjr

Pretty new to the forum and have a question. I have found dozens of answers to other questions by simply searching this great site over the past few months but not much on this. I have passed a couple of bikes that appear to have a "strobing" affect coming from the headlight. Seems to be very visible and I wondered if anyone knew what may be available for this? Thanks

Those are called modulators. I've never looked into getting one but you're right, they do get you noticed. Someone is bound to offer a name brand or talk to a dealer or google it.

That would be exactly what I was talking about guys. The word "modulate" would have done the trick in my search for sure. I keep reading about these wreckless cagers running bikes over and think every little increase in visibility has got to help. I did find info on the LED tail lights that flash and modulate, which I think I will go with too. Thanks very much!

I don't have a modulator, but found that putting a brighter bulb and running with my high beam on during the day really helped me be noticed.

Back