free website stats program Headlight for 02 Road King>>> | Harley Davidson Forums

Headlight for 02 Road King>>>

skizman

Do any of you guys know if an auto parts store has a headlamp replacement for my 02 Road King?
The halogen bulb is ok but the glass is busted. A sealed beam would do.
Thanks!!

#21 is your lens it cost 89.00 @ Ronnies HD, IMO you would have to rewire an automotive light good luck
21 67755-81A LENS, LESS BULB W/ BOOT
HD02FLHR049.gif

If it is a 7" headlight then you should be able to get a replacement from auto parts store. I forget the # but 6052 sticks in my mind. I run a standard automotive 7" hi/lo beam on my chopper.
tourbox

You wouldn't need to re-wire the plug. It is the same.
tourbox

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey thanks. I can't afford Harleys skyhigh prices. Yeah....I'll take my headlight down to the auto parts store and check on that #6052.
Thanks again!

If it is a 7" headlight then you should be able to get a replacement from auto parts store. I forget the # but 6052 sticks in my mind. I run a standard automotive 7" hi/lo beam on my chopper.
tourbox
I did a search and the 6052 kept coming up as a rectangle headlight. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

Remember, auto headlights can come in hi beam or low beam or both. They throw a different pattern.

Not sure of ring that holds headlight in place if it would cause a problem with a automotive bulb so you may want to take the ring with you..
If plug match and ring fits properly you should be good to go. H6024 bulb is what you are after........

Thanks for that input! Good advice taking the ring ect. with me to the auto parts. Looks like H6024 is the winner.
The www. is the greatest tool ever!

Back