Heading to KY

Discussion in 'Road Trips/Touring' started by Chubby04Fatboy, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Chubby04Fatboy

Chubby04Fatboy Member

Hey everyone,

I got a ride planned out for May thats going to be awsome. A coworker and myself are leaving Glen Burnie MD. on May 12th heading to KY. We are going to take all the back roads over the mountains and thru the the woods to Grandmothers house we go. Oh sorry I got carried away there LOL!!! But anyway I will be sure to take alot of pics to post..:D

2. Fearless1

Fearless1 Active Member

My mother was from Vansburg KY on the Ohio River it is a beautiful state and a great place to ride so much "OLD" to see you will have a great trip.

3. bikermonkey

bikermonkey Active Member

Holler when you start, I'd be glad to show you the cumberland falls, perhaps ride the dragon if your heading towards Tn.

4. Chubby04Fatboy

Chubby04Fatboy Member

I sure will, We will be leaving Maryland on May 12th in the AM.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2008
  5. Ozoneman

Ozoneman Active Member

What is your destination in Kentucky? Make sure to make it to Cumberland Falls. It was a hang out for me when I lived down there.

Here is some information.

Kentucky Motorcycle Roads

6. Chubby04Fatboy

Chubby04Fatboy Member

Our destination is Olive Hill, KY. Have you ever been there?

7. Ozoneman

Ozoneman Active Member

No, what part of Kentucky? I went to college in the southern part and later lived in Lexington for about 5 years.

8. Chubby04Fatboy

Chubby04Fatboy Member

It's in Northern Kentucky

9. Les Williamson

Les Williamson Member

Yea, give me a yell also when in Kentuck. A few of us here live close to the "Niagra of the South" Cumberland Falls.

10. Ozoneman

Ozoneman Active Member

Less, check my thread in Road Trips/Touring. Maybe you have some ideas for my trip to your area. Thanks.