free website stats program Heading to KY | Harley Davidson Forums

Heading to KY

Hey everyone,

I got a ride planned out for May thats going to be awsome. A coworker and myself are leaving Glen Burnie MD. on May 12th heading to KY. We are going to take all the back roads over the mountains and thru the the woods to Grandmothers house we go. Oh sorry I got carried away there LOL!!! But anyway I will be sure to take alot of pics to post..:D

My mother was from Vansburg KY on the Ohio River it is a beautiful state and a great place to ride so much "OLD" to see you will have a great trip.

Holler when you start, I'd be glad to show you the cumberland falls, perhaps ride the dragon if your heading towards Tn.

Hey everyone,

I got a ride planned out for May thats going to be awsome. A coworker and myself are leaving Glen Burnie MD. on May 12th heading to KY. We are going to take all the back roads over the mountains and thru the the woods to Grandmothers house we go. Oh sorry I got carried away there LOL!!! But anyway I will be sure to take alot of pics to post..:D

What is your destination in Kentucky? Make sure to make it to Cumberland Falls. It was a hang out for me when I lived down there.

Here is some information.

Kentucky Motorcycle Roads

Back