free website stats program Heading To Fla. | Harley Davidson Forums

Heading To Fla.

Merlyn

Making a run to Fla, leaving on 10/11 from charles town, wv. I will be in orlando,fla 10/12 thur 01/15, then heading to Ft.Myers area. Any one for coffe or beer along the way?

Give us an idea of your route and things will be clearer.

Are you coming anywhere near Atlanta? I think you posted earlier you were heading right down I95.

Making a run to Fla, leaving on 10/11 from charles town, wv. I will be in orlando,fla 10/12 thur 01/15, then heading to Ft.Myers area. Any one for coffe or beer along the way?

3 months in Orlando then to Ft. Meyers ----- keep the sand out of the crevis's!!!! Let's not go there ----- I'm talking about the BIKE ! :D

Sorry fingers need glasses!!! I am leaving sat morning, 10/11 and hope to be in orlando,fl. 10/12. Going to run I-95 south to I-4 west to orlando. Not sure where I will be stopping for the night yet.

Sorry fingers need glasses!!! I am leaving sat morning, 10/11 and hope to be in orlando,fl. 10/12. Going to run I-95 south to I-4 west to orlando. Not sure where I will be stopping for the night yet.

Just kiddin with ya Merlyn ---- I hope everything goes well and you have much enjoyment while heading down there and back !!! :s

Back