free website stats program Heading to Bike Week? Hit Deland Bike Rally 2/28/09 | Harley Davidson Forums

Heading to Bike Week? Hit Deland Bike Rally 2/28/09

Wow this will be the 5th Deland Bike Rally??
I don't know how I missed the first four :small3d011:
Will try to make this one.

If your heading down to Daytona for Bike Week, try to hit DeLand Bike Rally. It's just a short 20-25 minute ride from Daytona.

Deland Bike Rally - Bikeweek 09

Have fun and ride safe!
[EDIT] I had no idea Deland had a rally going on and I'm actually going to DeLeon Springs to stay @ my folks house for Bike Week...but not until March 5 arghh I wish I woulda known so I coulda planned for earlier departure, Oh well, next year...I would imagine Deland will still be Thundering during Bike Week itself, ya think...? At least that's what I've been hearing anyway.

[notes]
A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community
[/notes]

Well, it was 80% and sunny on Saturday. The event was really fun. Over 50,000 people attended, the event staff estimated. Very organized from my perspective and closed off many streets to cars and had event staff watching every intersection to monitor flow of crowds and bike.

They had like 2 band stages, two streets of vendors and the resturaunts and bars and stores in DeLand were packed.

My in-laws took some pics, as I forgot my digital cam. I'll see if I can get my hand on some.

Have fun and ride safe!
Todd

Back