free website stats program Head sets | Harley Davidson Forums

Head sets

Fireguy

Does anyone have a problem with there speakers in your helmets popping or crackling at a higher volume. Does anyone have a better set? I like to enjoy listening while I ride. (60's and 70's and 46 on the XM)

Does anyone have a problem with there speakers in your helmets popping or crackling at a higher volume. Does anyone have a better set? I like to enjoy listening while I ride. (60's and 70's and 46 on the XM)

Beyond that, is anyone aware of an adapter for the Ultra Classics that will plug into the sound system port on the tank and at the back seat that will allow a set of standard headphones to be used?

TQ

Did some research from the dealer and answered my own question..:D The popping coming from my headset was because my bass and treble was set to high.I turned them down almost all the way off. Now I can hear my tunes and enjoy the ride even more.

Beyond that, is anyone aware of an adapter for the Ultra Classics that will plug into the sound system port on the tank and at the back seat that will allow a set of standard headphones to be used?

TQ

Yes, that would be great as the headset speakers that come from Harley for the helmets leaves much to be desired. I find that listening to music on the Glides external speakers is better.

Back