free website stats program Head Light Issues | Harley Davidson Forums

Head Light Issues

Topkick

Need a Little Help,

Bike: 1990 FXSTC
Issues: Had a short in the handle bars, so I rewired the the bars. While I was doing this I realized the head light was not wired properly so I attempted to follow the wiring diagrams but it will not work.

Note: I do remember where the yellow wire was connected, but I can't remember what the white wire was connected to. Any ideas?

Need a Little Help,

Bike: 1990 FXSTC
Issues: Had a short in the handle bars, so I rewired the the bars. While I was doing this I realized the head light was not wired properly so I attempted to follow the wiring diagrams but it will not work.

Note: I do remember where the yellow wire was connected, but I can't remember what the white wire was connected to. Any ideas?

welcome to the forum...is everything stock ?

Thank you.

Yes every thing is stock, I am trying to hook up the head light, do the yellow and white wires go directly to the high/low beam switch?

Thanks,
Joe

i have a 97/98 softail manual it says the yellow goes directly to the left hand controls. The white goes to the left hand controls and instruments (might be a jumper or a spice). i do not know for sure if this is the same for you.

The self help section is a lot of help as well good luck let us know how you make out.

others might pop in to help as well

Back