HDTalking History

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by geezer, Jan 23, 2010.

1. geezer

geezer Senior Member Contributor

I have looked and can't find out when HDTalking was started. Somebody must know. Just curious.

2. Speed

Speed Site Tech Administrator

Try to look at another thread and you'll find it.

3. geezer

Any clues as to which thread? Sorry, I guess I'm too stupid and computer illiterate to find it.

4. Chopper

Chopper Senior Member

I went to the top of this page and typed in hd talking history it took me to a page and I scrolled down to the post (history of this web site), don't know if there's any better info out there but this is what I found.

history of this web site - Harley Davidson Community

5. geezer

Thanks Chopper, found it. I entered several searches in the Search Forum box, but just like Google, I don't seem to be able to define my searches properly and am flooded with pages of links. Still learning. My hat's off to Speed and all the other moderators for a fantastic site. I tried others at first but it wasn't long for Glider and the rest to get my respect. Their credibility shone threw very quickly. Tons of help for a newbie lick me and always done with humor and patience. Thanks very much guys.

6. ajjacobs

ajjacobs Active Member

7. joel

joel Junior Member

Hey this was neat, you can still go in a read from those older posts, wonder how many of the first post people are still on?

8. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Don't know about the long term storage going back to early 1996, but that would be a Speed question and a measure of how much farther the real "Wayback Machine original built by Mr.Peabody" could operate answering little Sherman's questions...:D

9. larryjmiller

larryjmiller Junior Member

Sherman and Peabody. Great cartoon. Up there with Felix the Cat and Master Cylinder...