free website stats program HDT at BikeWeek 2011 | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

HDT at BikeWeek 2011

Quadraphonic or is that double double vision?
:D

Double exposure more likely, The Redhead said I must have had the camera set on video mode, she is gone for a week, guess I should have asked her how to operate it There is always next time, at least I did not forget it this time, When I am bad I am REAL BAD:newsmile100:

Double exposure more likely, The Redhead said I must have had the camera set on video mode, she is gone for a week, guess I should have asked her how to operate it There is always next time, at least I did not forget it this time, When I am bad I am REAL BAD:newsmile100:
Yes Jack, but we all love you just the same. :)

I don't like the sound of this. Can you say deja vu?? :lolrolling .. Name the names... we still have that to look forward to. :p
By now the newer members are wondering what are they talking about??? :D

Ha-Ha-Ha...which one Jack...or all "FORE>>>>! :newsmile100:

.... The Redhead said I must have had the camera set on video mode, she is gone for a week, ... ... ....

I can't stop laughing, and can't help but love Capital Jack. What a fun bunch. Jack are you using Windows Movie Maker ? It comes for free in my version of XP. If you are you can save still pics from any point in the video time line. Just bump the video along to where you want it and stop it, then from the Tools menu go down to Take Picture From Preview, and just save the jpeg to a name and location of choice.

Oh and Sir Dimsdale I cleaned up the -Guy from NY- in my profile albums and put in your proper name. (sorry I can't edit the first post here but maybe Tank will get it) And Bodeen's name is not capitalized, but hey you should have seen the mess I made trying to hurry and edit it before time ran out. My thanks to Tank for straightening that out.

My wife and I were truly honored to have met you all.

Okay, I hope I got it right, but I think Sir Dimsdale now has a name. :D

Okay, I hope I got it right, but I think Sir Dimsdale now has a name. :D

Thanks joyflyin, only problem is the picture is gone. Could you please edit back in the below img link and my apologies for not getting it right going in.

r_w_b-albums-bike+week+daytona+2011-picture6480-from_left_to_right_hd_don_sir_dimsdale_hoops_brother_bodeen_me_r_w_b_pa_hope_i_got_that_right_hoople_capital_jack.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well yesterday I didn't know jack about anything when it came to video editing (sorry Jack just couldn't resist that). :small3d026: But I am learning (since now I do know Jack) so here is my latest work. A full combined video of all of Bike Week (almost anyhow) with my own choice of music dubbed in for sound.

Enjoy guys (and gals). (you may have to let play thru once just to load in your puter memory, then the second time it won't have pauses) You can also click full screen to really see it good.
Your friend R_W_B
YouTube - BikeWeekMusic

Great work Dave. Agree about the song, good choice!! Again great meeting you and your wife.

Back