free website stats program HDT at BikeWeek 2011 | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

HDT at BikeWeek 2011

Very nice meeting with you guy's again. Nice to meet some new folks (RWB and clearly his better half, Donna). Great meal with great folks. A good time had by all.

PA is not a member here (yet) he is my riding buddy and that is why you cant find his profile.

.... ..... ....
HDDON is absolutely the story teller of this group. The best punch line of the day "Your gonna hate Friday"!:bigsmiley24::bigsmiley24::bigsmiley24:
Bodeen

I'm still LOL at that one. Lets just say Friday is the day for the gay old time.

Great job with both cameras Dave. Now we have proof that these guys really do ride Harley's.:newsmile100:

Great job with both cameras Dave. Now we have proof that these guys really do ride Harley's.:newsmile100:

Hey geez, yea their bikes covered quite a few different categories. My favorite bike is the Heritage (yea I know I ride a Bob, I love them too) so I really like HD Don's bike. But PAs bike was so immaculate looking and he had black powder wrinkle on much of the bike and it looked fabulous. PA is a great guy too, him and Bodeen both. Bodeen's was the bike I would want to be riding if I rode all the way to there from my place though.

I've got my first Patriot Guard mission next Sunday at Orlando International Airport. I feel so honored to help out. The family requested a PGR reception for a wounded war vet returning for further treatment. I will try to get some pics of the staging area. Later......Geez

Very nice meeting with you guy's again. Nice to meet some new folks (RWB and clearly his better half, Donna). Great meal with great folks. A good time had by all.

PA is not a member here (yet) he is my riding buddy and that is why you cant find his profile.

I would liked to have visited longer but with all the excitement of bike week just around the corner and only being there for the day, I had to get out and take it in.

Now I know Jack took pictures with that camera of his so I'm sure there are more coming.

HDDON is absolutely the story teller of this group. The best punch line of the day "Your gonna hate Friday"!:bigsmiley24::bigsmiley24::bigsmiley24:

Bodeen

Yep I did, but Dave and his brilliant work speaks volumes here, Great bunch here Thanks to Dave and Donna for coming to meet a bunch of screwballs like us LOL, My camera was on video mode got to figure it out, may have to wait til the Redhead gets back in town, it is her camera and I need help, I told you guys and gals I aint puter smart:p Thanks to Bodeen once again I am a mooch:newsmile100:

I don't like the sound of this. Can you say deja vu??

:lolrolling

I am serious, the pictures came out in video SEE, I will try to get it squared away, at least I dont have to name the names YET:p

I think you did a great job, Jack. Heck you remembered the camera. That's a big step! Of course the video is going the extra mile. I brought mine and didn't take a picture (at Cracker Barrel).

Bodeen

Name the names... we still have that to look forward to. :p

By now the newer members are wondering what are they talking about??? :D

r_w_b-albums-bike+week+daytona+2011-picture6480-from_left_to_right_hd_don_guy_from_ny_to_be_named_soon_bodeen_me_r_w_b_pa_hope_i_got_that_right_hoople_capital_jack.jpg

:p done deal L - R HD DON, Sir Dmsdale, Bodeen behind him, Dave(RWB) PA, Hoople and Me

Nice Jack! The Boss is going to be real proud. From Capital Jack, to this.

Bodeen

I think you did a great job, Jack. Heck you remembered the camera. That's a big step! Of course the video is going the extra mile. I brought mine and didn't take a picture (at Cracker Barrel).

Bodeen

Bodeen thanks again for breakfast/lunch. Not to make Jack look good but my camera stayed safely in my saddlebag too:D.

Nice Jack! The Boss is going to be real proud. From Capital Jack, to this.

Bodeen

Bodeen thanks again for breakfast/lunch. Not to make Jack look good but my camera stayed safely in my saddlebag too:D.

LOL, here we go again, this may get interesting, I talked to the Boss today and am trying to convince him to come down for Biketoberfest to see for himself, Then we wont need any cameras HA HA:p

Back