free website stats program HD Trike EZ Steer Question | Harley Davidson Forums

HD Trike EZ Steer Question

hd trike

Hey everybody! Looking forward to making some new friends and sharing some info. I have a 03 100th aniversary silver/black ultra classic with a motor trike conversion. ( my wife will only get on a trike ). The bike only has 8000 miles on it . I am getting ready to put ez steer on it. If anyone has any info I would really welcome it. Thanks,

Re: New Member Hamilton Oh HD Trike

Hello and welcome.
What would you like to know about putting an EZ Steer or rake trees onto a trike.
First things first you need the all important factory service manual with all the torque specs (very important). Get a set from any of the major trike kit manufacturers, these are the good ones and use the new bearings that come with the trees, grease them well. Follow the torque specs. The worst part is disassembling and reassembling the fairing.
Can send you a set of installation instructions.

Re: New Member Hamilton Oh HD Trike

These are the instructions you need.

Attachments

• Installation_Manual_EZ_Steer_H_D_FLH_FLT_Revision_8.zip.pdf
    142 KB · Views: 56
Raked/EZ Steer Trees will make a world of difference in the steering and handling of the bike. Make sure you get correct one that allow for all pieces and parts to bolt up too. Frankenstein makes nice stuff in the raked tree arena.

Yes make sure all is torqued properly, and remember if front end starts to feel heavy check your front tire pressure

HB

You will love the EZ steer. It will take a little more room to turn but the effort to do so makes it so much easier.:bigsmiley12:

Back