free website stats program HD Talking Rally | Harley Davidson Forums

HD Talking Rally

Where would be a good location for a HDT rally?

• NW Arkansas

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • Memphis - blues and BBQ!

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Milwaukee

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • CO/NM/UT - mountains!

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Sturgis - before/after/during the rally

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • Daytona - before/after/during one of the 2 rallies

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Other - toss out your ideas

Votes: 14 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr. Dolittle

Experienced Member
Contributor
Retired Moderators
Another thread mentioned the idea of some type of get together for the outstanding folks who hang out on this forum. I'm just trying to get a general feel for where we might even try to do something like this. tried to keep some of the choices geographically centralized.

ohioan here. im only 31, work full time so a 5 day trip would be tuff for me with vacation and stuff... eastern us would be great...

How about the Great Smokey Mountains...Cheorkee area, but I see the best logistics for all somewhere Mid USA...

ohioan here. im only 31, work full time so a 5 day trip would be tuff for me with vacation and stuff... eastern us would be great...

How about the Great Smokey Mountains...Cheorkee area, but I see the best logistics for all somewhere Mid USA...

If it was going to be in the eastern US, then somewhere in the Appalachians would be the obvious choice. Where would depend on the time of year and weather.

Heck, it might be fun to alternate east and west every other year if this thing catches on!

If it was going to be in the eastern US, then somewhere in the Appalachians would be the obvious choice. Where would depend on the time of year and weather.

Heck, it might be fun to alternate east and west every other year if this thing catches on!

This would seem to be a fair choice :D

I think it would be a great idea and obviously time of year would dictate where it will be. If it is anywere between NJ and CO from May 13-24 I am there. I already have a ride planned to meet some friends in St. Louis and from there head to Denver, CO to meet up with some more friends from the west coast and have some fun in Colorado and New Mexico. I am looking forward to this trip already. From what I have mapped out I will cover 15 states and about 5,000 to 6,000 miles on this trip.

Why not have 3. 1 in the East, 1 in the West and 1 in the middle. We may not all be able to get together in one spot but might be able to make one of the three that is closest to where we live. At least we can meet some of the other folks on the board. I know for me, living on the West Coast, I could never make one in the middle or the East Coast.

Back