free website stats program HD Talking Greenhorn | Harley Davidson Forums

HD Talking Greenhorn

Skoty

Howdy all-
I have a 1997 Fat Boy that I got in Florida years ago. Moved back to California, but without the bike. It lived in my pop's garage, too deep in his bike rotation to ever get ridden. I just got it shipped out last year.

Having engine issues, did some Google searching and found this forum. Looking for info in other posts, but not finding just what I am looking for.

Is it inappropriate to just start a new thread or should I search for hours through the wealth of knowledge shared on here? Is it safe to assume that if I post a redundant question, someone might link me to an old answer?

Thanks!

Keep the rubber side down!!!
Skoty

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!! Glad to have you on board with us! You have officially join "THE BEST SITE ON THE INTERNET" for Harley questions and concerns. If you have a question, fire it off and a reply will follow shortly from many moderators and members to assist you. This site will help you save hundreds to thousands of dollars in mechanical assistance. You will be guided in the right direction! So, sit back and enjoy the site of many topics that im sure are related to the particular bike you ride! Be safe on the roads!

A warm welcome from Southern Kentucky!!!

:ws

:wce Check out the self help section, lots of great info & help there! If you can't find something that addresses your problem, ask your question in the section that fits your bike. Good Luck!!!
wilks3
:USA

Welcome from Louisiana! Lots of information here and most of my questions are answered just by searching and reading the posts each day. Of course, if you have a specific question for which you can't find an answer, post it in the appropriate area and the gurus here will have answers for you. Good luck! :)

Welcome to The Forum, plenty of great knowledge here to get you going again:rider:ws

Thanks everybody! Found some good info, but didn't know how specific it was to my situation, so started a thread. Fingers crossed!
-Skoty

Back