free website stats program Hd talking contest | Harley Davidson Forums

Hd talking contest

J

Jack Klarich

Has a decision been made on what and when the logo and products will be?:D

I am having the first one embroidered,just a prototye.I will take pics and submit for all members opinion.Then the tees will be silkscreened unless anyone wants to pay the extra for embroidery,that will be left as an option.
Personalized with your name

STEVEO7, thanks for all the work you are putting into this. I think that so many of us take for granted that this is something that just sort of happens. Thank you and all the people who have worked to make this happen.:majesty

I am having the first one embroidered,just a prototye.I will take pics and submit for all members opinion.Then the tees will be silkscreened unless anyone wants to pay the extra for embroidery,that will be left as an option.

Steve,

Site address for a company that does printed patches, prices are very reasonable and they gladly do one off stuff.

Hey Steve07 since your Canadian Eh! I guess us Canadian's will be getting a deal Eh! Just a thought Eh! At least 40% off because that's how much more we pay for Harley's and parts in Canada Eh!

Hey Steve07 since your Canadian Eh! I guess us Canadian's will be getting a deal Eh! Just a thought Eh! At least 40% off because that's how much more we pay for Harley's and parts in Canada Eh!

LOL I'll second that!!

I think Glider, Speed, and Steve should be the first to wear the official gear, then the rest of the mods and so on down the member list JMO:s

Sweet, keep us updated pls. :D

I agree and maybe include Chopper as well?

How did I forget that, But without Steve this would not have happened and Glider encouraged me I feel good about this and thanks to all of the members it is a reality:s

Back