HD T Shirt Irony

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by Dr. Dolittle, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

I've read and heard that the Street Glide is Harley's best selling bike. I'm not sure if that's 100% true but I do know it's a HUGE seller. I was looking through my T shirt "collection" and realized not a single one of them depicts a Street Glide! Lots of Heritages and Road Kings but no Street Glides!

Do any of you have a shirt with an FLHX on it? Where's it from?

2. KingHeritage

KingHeritage Junior Member

My neighbor has a Street Glide and quite frankly I'm not that impressed with it.Kinda boring looking to me,but that's just me.

3. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Ouch :(

4. 01dynaglide

01dynaglide Junior Member

I don't think any of my shirts has a Street Glide on them. I will say that is my next bike though.

5. doj1975

doj1975 Active Member

I have b een looking for one with Street Glide on it too. I started looking when I got my SG 3 weeks ago. I can't find one. If anybody does find one let me know where, I would like to order one. Oh, and I would say the SG is lean and mean not boring. I think it is a perfect combination of style and function.

6. TXMikey

TXMikey Junior Member

I haven't seen one either, but would like to have one. As for looks, i think the Street Glide is about the best looking fairing-bike they make; sporty, not gawdy, and doesn't look like all the "geezer" glides out there. :D

7. Trainwreck

Trainwreck Member

8. KingHeritage

KingHeritage Junior Member

Sorry Dr.D,I certainly wasn't trying to offend anyone with my comments.

9. wildspirit97

wildspirit97 Senior Member

I'm not trying to offend anyone either:D:D
    but I think they're hard to find 'cause most the guys who ride Street Glides wear button up shirts and slacks, not T-Shirts.:p Just kidding!!:breakdance

10. flstcdorr

flstcdorr Member