free website stats program Hd T-bags ???? | Harley Davidson Forums

Hd T-bags ????

ironmark

I do not have a tour pack & I dont know if I want one , I like the way the bike looks without a big box on the back . I was looking @ the T-Bags offered by HD & wanted to get some opinions on the bags , I was looking @ the multi-fit touring luggage system with day bag ( new item in the 09 HD catalog ) or the ultra touring bag . I have a passenger back rest & luggage rack on the bike .

I've had the expandable T-Bag with the top roll for 13 years and it's great. Had an issue with it once on a trip and they overnighted a replacement bag to me! :D

I have the universal expandable, which is the biggest bag they make as far as I know. It doesn't look as rugged as the Nelson-Rigg, but the NR bag I had blew a zipper on a seam the first trip.
I am glad to hear someone has had a T-Bag for 13 years. I am happy with mine.

I've got a set of T-bags I use on my Road King. They work well and have a bunch of storage space are well made and even have a rain fly.

I would not recommend the HD T-bags becuase they are overpriced. Why pay more because they have HD on them?

Here's the T-bag website..

Welcome to T-Bags.Com Saddlebags, Luggage, Harley Luggage, Travel Bags, Motorcycle Bags

Or try e-bay.

I dont know if the HD T-Bags are more exspensive , The T-Bag brand list the universal expandable with top roll & net cost 230.95 , the Super-T with top roll & net cost 300.95 , I dont know about shipping cost . The HD brand Multi-Fit Touring bag with day bag cost 229.95 . I get a 10% discount from the local dealers for being a HOG member & that covers the 7% sales tax & no shipping cost . I was wondering about the quality of both brands , I would like to get the best bag I can because I expect to use it for years of enjoyable road trips .

I have a Lonestar T-bag, had it for a couple of years and I'd vote for it again. Especially since they just updated it.
Very useful and well-made product, I can't speak to the quality of the HD bags, never even seen one. None are cheap! Look at the websites, and make your best guess.

Good luck,

Les

Back