free website stats program HD Ride Easy Guarantee - Offer Ends 3/31 | Harley Davidson Forums

HD Ride Easy Guarantee - Offer Ends 3/31

$99/month is based on buying a Sportster 883 at 4.1% APR. Like every other good financing deal, only well qualified buyers will get that interest rate. Your credit score better be max high to get it. One point below and its' "sorry, you don't qualify for that APR".

Car dealerships have been doing that forever with 0% or at least a low APR. The marketing side of this says that if you can get them in the door with the intent to buy, you can sell them on a higher interest rate because they are already set on buying. So they will.

I'll bet the average person looking to get something besides a Sportster will pay 10-12% or more and for sure more than $99/month.

It all looks good in advertisement, but the devil is in the details. It usually is.

HMMMMM, The MOCO is hurting like everyone else, but what is the catch. Most dealers here in Fl. have a lot of stock and are willing to deal, but who has money, Jack

I would wait this special out and see what's coming in April or May. I got an email survey from HD about month ago and it mentioned several better deals, like no payments or interest for a year and other 0% financing.

Back