free website stats program HD Reduced Reach Handle Bars | Harley Davidson Forums

HD Reduced Reach Handle Bars

rklew

HD Reduced Reach Handle Bars
Anyone out there change to these bars? I would like to pull my bars back a little and was wondering if you have these, how do you like them compaired to the stock bars. Thanks for any reply.....Lew :)

I installed the HD touring pullback bar and it made a big difference for me (i'm short). stock cables and tbw will reach. it was a big job, make sure you have (and use) the service manual. good luck.

I have the same bars B-1B has. The only thing is, I have a slight problem with the angle of the grips is just a bit off for me and my wrists hurt after a long ride. Unfortunately it's hard to know that unless you ride a bike with them on for a few miles or more. I thought after time I'd get used to it but I have not. They did however get the grips back and a little higher which is what I wanted.

I installed the HD touring pullback bar and it made a big difference for me (i'm short). stock cables and tbw will reach. it was a big job, make sure you have (and use) the service manual. good luck.

Thanks for the replys gang.
B-1B, do you had the HD part # for those bars?? Thanks Lew

I found the part # Thanks gang.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go with the Heritage syle bars. They are cheaper, you dont need any cable or wire extensions and they are easy to do.

Back