free website stats program HD new parts and accessories for 2014 models | Harley Davidson Forums

HD new parts and accessories for 2014 models

Biffy08

Does anyone know, approximately, when HD comes out with new and/or updated parts and accessories for the new year? I am looking for the mirrors with the blindspot eyeball in the mirror for my 2014 FLHX and because they changed the fairing, the 2013 mirrors will not fit.

Going to be limited for a while.
So many items from 2013 and earlier won't fit and with the thinner wiring and HDCAN-BUS, many items will have to come first from Harley.
They have you!!!

Going to be limited for a while.
So many items from 2013 and earlier won't fit and with the thinner wiring and HDCAN-BUS, many items will have to come first from Harley.
They have you!!!

Yeah they do! But IMO, the factory parts usually fit and look better than most aftermarket items. There are only a couple of items I want to change now. The mirrors are one because of the blind spots in them. I wonder if anyone else agrees with me on this? If I put, or even am able to put, handlebar mounted mirrors on the bike, I think it would detract from the sleek look of the fairing area, though larger mirrors would eliminate a lot of my problem!

I added the Split Vision Mirrors (PN 92190-06), only because I was bored. Long winter....
More mirror but can't tell if it will help until I can ride.

I am hoping something comes out soon!!! The 2013 part number that matches closest to what I am looking for, for my 2014 is 92085-10

The mirrors are one because of the blind spots in them. I wonder if anyone else agrees with me on this? If I put, or even am able to put, handlebar mounted mirrors on the bike, I think it would detract from the sleek look of the fairing area, though larger mirrors would eliminate a lot of my problem!

Try a couple of those little $2 stick on convex mirrors you can get at any auto parts store. I put them on and they work great for the blind spots. Can't go wrong for $4 and if you don't like them, a razor blade takes them right off.

Back