free website stats program HD lowering shocks | Harley Davidson Forums

HD lowering shocks

Rubbit

Has anybody put the HD lowering air shocks on a RG or other dresser. Pretty sure after talkeing to the dealer that thats the way ill go to get my RG lower to the height of the Street Glide. He also said unless i wanted to spend the extra money for Arnott's, to keep the ride quality HD shocks are the way to go. Any thoughts. Thanks

Has anybody put the HD lowering air shocks on a RG or other dresser. Pretty sure after talkeing to the dealer that thats the way ill go to get my RG lower to the height of the Street Glide. He also said unless i wanted to spend the extra money for Arnott's, to keep the ride quality HD shocks are the way to go. Any thoughts. Thanks

Yep. I did like Hobbit. The shorter HD air shocks on the back, lowered the forks, and Reach seat. CoG is way low!! Bike is much more stable and pleasant to ride. Oh, and I did the True Track "Tracula" upgrades for the rear steer problem (Going Down Start )

TQ

Do you think that guy going down wished he had been wearing a leather jacket and real helmet:( Thanks for the replies. I almost was going to buy the SG which i like because it was already lowered, but in the end i wanted the RG for the other features and just flat out liked the Sharky. Before i drop 300 to 400 hundred dollars for a new seat, im going to let Mean City Cycles work their magic on the RG stock seat.

Back