free website stats program HD EFI Race Fueler (32136-06A) | Harley Davidson Forums

HD EFI Race Fueler (32136-06A)

surveyor

Have an 06 Ultra Classic stock setup, except newer stock slip- ons ( no cat ).
Would like to add S&S Super stock air cleaner also. Just purchased SE EFI race fueler on ebay at a good price thinking with the new slip- ons, air cleaner plus the fueler I could get the bike to run cooler with a slight performace boost. The race fueler has instructions for install but setting the potentiometers is not explained. Anyone have any experience doing a setup on one of these older fuelers or where I could find info. Thanks for any help.

Since the fueler is a Screaming Eagle I would try Harley to see if they have any info on setting the pots. Good luck!

Really need to know which SE tuner you bought; there is no SE "fueler". There is the SERT, Street Performance and Pro Super Tuner. The Street Performance tuner allows the download of various SE calibrations that are designed to work with HD performance upgrades. The other two are "flash" tuners that will also allow down loading of SE or any other calibrations that use non HD branded parts as well as allow dyno tuning. A part number would be helpful.;)

Welcome from So. Texas. All the SE tuners I have seen used a computer to set them up. Never seen one with pots to adjust. You can take the P/N to HD and they can print out the instructions for you as gator508 stated
tourbox

You should be able to download the info to your laptop and tune using your computer, you'll need the cables to hook your laptop to your scoot.
I can't remember if there is a cost for the download.

;)OK, the PN reveals and I stand corrected on the "fueler" terminology.

It's just a plug-in, between the bike's harness and the fuel injectors, that alters the fuel pulse signals sent to the injectors via potentiometers (pots). It won't have O2 eliminators like the Dobeck unit but operates much like the Dobeck unit and the owner/operator does the tuning. It just lets you adjust fuel flow without a computer, using potentiometers. You cannot down load maps etc. to the ECM. At about half the price of a SERT, and being portable between bikes, it may not be a bad deal if all that you want to do is adjust fuel flow. It won't have the finer adjustability for fuel of one of the computer mapped systems, or let you adjust timing, redline, or other ignition parameters but it would do the job if all that you have is a Stage I set up.

No experience with setting the potentiometers, sorry, but the attached file should help.

Attachments

• SERF Pot Setup.docx
    16 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
I did not know Harley had their own inline fuel delivery system.
I assumed he was referring to a SERT unit.

Back