free website stats program HD Corporate | Harley Davidson Forums

HD Corporate

Does anyone have information on how to contact HD corporate? Got the number in the owner's manual...takes you to a customer service department that dead ends your complaint...no help. Need to escalate my issues to the next level just don't know how to get to that level...any experience out there? Net shows the same number over and over, even tried to locate a list of company executives to find a bypass to customer disservice. They word for word no exaggeration told me, "go jump off a bridge". HD now has new meaning Highly Disappointing.

Harley Davidson Corporate Office Headquarters
3700 West Juneau Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53208 USA
Corporate Phone Number: 1-414-342-4680
Fax Number: 1-414-3434621
Customer Service Number: 1-800-258-2464 or 1-414-343-4056
Harley Owners Group: 1-800-258-2464
Harley Davidson Credit: 1-888-691-4337
Harley Davidson Visa: 1-800-699-2281
Harley Davidson Insurance: 1-888-691-4337

Harley Davidson Corporate Office Headquarters
3700 West Juneau Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53208 USA
Corporate Phone Number: 1-414-342-4680
Fax Number: 1-414-3434621
Customer Service Number: 1-800-258-2464 or 1-414-343-4056
Harley Owners Group: 1-800-258-2464
Harley Davidson Credit: 1-888-691-4337
Harley Davidson Visa: 1-800-699-2281
Harley Davidson Insurance: 1-888-691-4337
You da man, Redfish! There's some good info there!

Thank you Tank. Concluded that has to be the next step. A person would think with all the phones, faxes, emails, social-media, etc there should be a way to get through to a sympathetic ear. HD's always been old school and maybe that's the way to move.

Send a registered letter. That way you know they received it. In the letter be courteous and professional and you will likely get an answer.

This is VERY effective and YOU will get an answer, I have used this before when a dealership will not respond Good Luck and keep us posted:s

Does anyone have information on how to contact HD corporate? Got the number in the owner's manual...takes you to a customer service department that dead ends your complaint...no help. Need to escalate my issues to the next level just don't know how to get to that level...any experience out there? Net shows the same number over and over, even tried to locate a list of company executives to find a bypass to customer disservice. They word for word no exaggeration told me, "go jump off a bridge". HD now has new meaning Highly Disappointing.

You have to sign up and jump though a hoop but it looks pretty harmless.
This is almost 800 pages of people to contact at Harley Davidson Corporate.
You should find SOMEBODY who will talk with you.
Harley-Davidson, Inc. Company Directory of Business Contacts from Jigsaw

Would love to hear the story behind it all. The dealership is most of the problem?

I find it just the opposite. My dealer bends over backward to try and fix the (EDIT) harley makes. Cam chain tensioners, stators, voltage regulators, porous cases, transmission rattle, and I could list a 100 more, but why. there is no reason Harley should ship out this stuff other than we buy it, me included.
Jonnierock

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it just the opposite. My dealer bends over backward to try and fix the (EDIT) harley makes.

That is fantastic. I have been to dealerships that looked and acted like a dealership should. Unfortunately, they are way to far away for me to go to. I'm stuck with a dealership that actually sets his own prices on parts. MSRP means nothing to this guy. On pars under $50 he makes up his own prices which usually is 20-40% over MSRP.
That to me is just wrong. As long as he moves product, the home office doesn't seem to care.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back