free website stats program Hawg Wired tweeter kit | Harley Davidson Forums

Hawg Wired tweeter kit

Having tweeters improves the stereo separation (high frequencies are more directional and require much less power to accentuate that sound effect). On the road do not know how much it will add, but the mid to high frequencies are what carry the sound when going down the road...over the wind noise. Booming bass on a motorcycle is tough and takes considerable power...as it is more a sensation and the V-Twin engine likely will drown out most of it.

I have the entire HogTunes setup. Tweeter, 4 speakers, amp and the sound at high speeds is absolutely superior.

I like the look, here's a pic

Attachments

• DSCF0741.jpg
    DSCF0741.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 108
Just went out today in 31 degrees for 2 hour ride through Indiana countryside. Cranked up the tunes.....and it was great, regardless of the speed. Helped to have my heated gear on as well, real toasty:)

just went out today in 31 degrees for 2 hour ride through indiana countryside. Cranked up the tunes.....and it was great, regardless of the speed. Helped to have my heated gear on as well, real toasty:)

it was definetly cold you're a better man than me....lol!!

has any one here installed the hawg wired stk100 dash tweeter kit? I really like the looks of this better then the hog tunes tweeter kit but looking for input on the sound quality.

haven't heard the hawg wired tweeters but i have the hogtunes and can vouch for them as sounding great.:s

Last edited by a moderator:
Back