free website stats program Hawaii Rental | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Hawaii Rental

Ken.. New member of the forum and just saw your post. Coincidentally, my wife and I are planning a 2nd honeymoon to Maui at the end of February. (the first honeymoon was to Wisconsin so this is a big deal for us). I'm digging around a bit with the same thought you had about renting a bike. We are staying near Lahaina/Kaanapali. The road to Hana sounds like an epic trip, but I've been told that it requires patience and a vigilant eye as everyone is sightseeing and the road can be a bit treacherous. Eagle Rider seems to be the vendor of choice.

Trekker,
For a shorter ride with a few less tight turns but much more amazing views with alot less traffic take the route round the west side of the island from Kaanapali. AMAZING! but quiet if you like quiet.

Do a search for "Groupon motorcycle rentals maui" I used that a year ago or so in Honolulu and it was a good deal. Can't remember the specifics.

+1 on renting from Eagle Rider. I just had an excellent experience when I rented in Vegas. Do yourself a favor and call the local branch and cut a deal or book with them directly. The 1-800 folks were useless and I got 25% off by booking and dealing with the local office I was renting from. Great folks that took care of me.

Back