free website stats program having bad day :( | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

having bad day :(

I agree,,,, Marking are Not a factory stamp (my thinking) but they look to be the correct cam (se255's) Just my eyes looking...

Looks can be deceiving though. The lift should measure .550 off the cam base circle to the top of cam lobe. (that is the .550 lift)

That stamp CLOSE to the cams edge? Does it show Lift of metal on the cams face? IF Not it is good...If it shows a little lift you can smooth it up a bit...

CVO might have been added to sell them... CVO UNLESS very new cams, should be the same as the SE255's...

You'll like them as they do a great job in a stock 96" AND IN MY 103" motor. Pushes my 09 King great. I do have a little head work and .030 head gaskets, SE race tuner, V&H mufflers (1 3/4") Stock 09 head pipes with no cats. Air changed like shown by stray dog... ... Good unit.

Glad you found the Goodies...:D

signed....BUBBIE

ON My measuring suggestion.... You'll need to subtract the base circle's lift OFF the cams machined down surface,,, Using backside from lobe Subtract to get the Correct lift of .550... You'll see when you look at the cam...

Easy from here for me but hard to Talk it correct to you...

signed....BUBBIE

yea it is from fuel moto, it looks it is preoiled, I just installed it this morning and flash the ecm with the tune he send me. cant ride it yet , it Is cold here , we just snowed yesterday ughh.
also fuel moto send me another map when I get the chance to install the cam se255. good service from them.

I went to turn the pv without plug in it to computer or the scoot but It won't turn on. I will have to call them about that to see why it doesn't or I may need to hold the button for few second???

Back