free website stats program having bad day :( | Harley Davidson Forums

having bad day :(

well , came from work expecting my pv1 from fm to be here since I checked the tracking number , the guy drop the package at 11 am , but when I came home , the package isn't here. somebody stole it???? never happen to me before .
I got my cvo255 too and it was in mail box , when I checked the cam , the stamp on the cam looks like hand stamped ughhh (pic), anybody had cvo cam , how the stamps looks like? the stamp don't look right to me , I don't know really .
at this point I am just pest , waiting on fedex to get back with me ....

Attachments

• 20150326_175647.jpg
    20150326_175647.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 20150326_175655.jpg
    20150326_175655.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 46
Maybe check with your neighbor, the tire I ordered was dropped with the neighbor next door!!! I've never seen a factory stamp like what you have on the cams, seems very odd to me.

Maybe check with your neighbor, the tire I ordered was dropped with the neighbor next door!!! I've never seen a factory stamp like what you have on the cams, seems very odd to me.

yea I did check with the neighbur and he didn't see any package , also me too never saw a stamp like that before either, will see if I can ship them back , bought them on ebay

Re: *** having bad day :(

just saw this on ebay, it looks like some cams came stamped like that I guess, that ease my mind a little

The ebay cams, one used stamps & the other looked like yours..??

Have to wonder if these cams are made offshore and some chinaman is hand stamping these things with a center punch.

Wish you well finding your tuner! :(

well got my tuner today , after too many calls to FedEx and searching, and talking to my neighbor. the FedEx guy put it in wrong complex apartments. so happy to get it back.
thank you guys for support. now going to play with tuner for little lol.
have to ask about air filter, do u have to oil it first time use ?

the air filter kit came from fuel moto. so I don't know if it is KN filter or not and don't know if preoiled filter either :)

Is that the A/C you got in the pic below? If so, it sure looks like a K&N, the red color is the oil.
Didn't the kit come with maintenance instructions?

fm117-449 (800x534).jpg

Back